9.19.2007

Note to self: Neopets and paint.NET don't mix well.

Today in Econ we did busywork and talked about God. (No joke. The talk about God wasn't part of the class, though. The boys who sit near me were arguing. One was an atheist. I was going to join in at one point, but the atheist wasn't listening to logic.) I missed most of Englisha and most of my freep, and all of lunch, because we went to pick up the proofs for my senior photos. I don't understand how I can look so happy while forcing a smile that large. XD; Not that I was unhappy, just... I hate smiling that widely. Then when I came back, I finished Maus (library only has the first one, unless the second is signed out) and started The Lovely Bones. And then I got... A FANFICTION IDEA! This is even more exciting because it is an incredibly elusive species of fanfiction--L FANFICTION! ~wiggledance~ We'll see how it works~
When I got home, I was supposed to have a guy come over for some Japanese conversation, but he had a test tonight and a test tomorrow night, so he couldn't come this week. So, instead, I detached the picture files from the email I sent myself and stuck them into a Facebook album. It's right here. I've been coloring the Attolia tektek in paint.NET. The Red UpsideDown Top is VILE to color.

No comments: