9.03.2007

100,723!

See my Twitter for the short version of my day. XD
Yup. Weird dreams, walkies, Grandparents' house--wasn't that bad, actually, but cribbage just strikes me as too much work--lots of King of Attolia (I love that book so much), plenty of internet. Am now registered for a music theory-type class at SCSU because the place I could have taken Japanese doesn't allow high schoolers. GAH. What a pain. I hope the music class isn't too easy.

So today, I tweaked a picture of Midna (v2.0! or... is it v1?) and began a picture of Eugenides and Attolia. (+squee) Hopefully that will go well. The picture of Midna has gone wonderfully, thank you for asking; that crown gidget of hers is a little (read: very) confusing but I suppose that means I shall have to re-beat Ganondorf and stare at that. Pff.

Umm... gonna attempt that fanfiction now. I don't know how it will work out. Bear with me. (However, please don't bare with me. In fact, if you're going to be bare, you'll be doing so alone.)
...It's not coming. Warii warii. ^^;

No comments: