9.10.2007

Today is Daddy's birthday!

I'm not sure how old he's turning. I lost track a few years ago, and to ask now right after T has asked, "You have a blog, R?" would probably not go over well.

This morning we walked. Econ was conducted mostly in the media center, north lab. The warm part. College English involved a quiz on Brave New World, an intro to a mini-research essay, and... yeah, mostly that. During 3rd, I read the assignment in BNW and then went to lunch. Lunch was pretty awesome today. It involved a discussion of Zant's sanity. Or lack thereof. All right, primarily his lack thereof. A discussion of Zant's sanity simply would not last very long. But it was fun, not only because of that, but because I got to inform R.G. what it's like to battle Zant, complete with sound effects and hand motions. That guy is so fun to imitate. Also crazy. Following lunch I studied kanji and, when I tired of that, wrote a prophecy for my [/Hyrule]. Oh! And I told R.G. about my plan to [/Hyrule] during lunch. She spazzed and wanted to know WHY?!. It's a natural reaction... Band... Well, I bet I'm last chair. I did all right with the pep band music though... that wasn't part of the test, though.

When I got home, I earned $10 by typing up the notes Dad's going to use in his lecture tomorrow! There were... subscripts and equations that weren't so fun to type, and lots of long words, but other than that it was fun. Well not fun, but decent. I've never really considered that before... I suppose I could do something like that for my day job...

Would you like to see the prophecy? It's a little... lame. Like really lame. XD And I don't feel like checking right now to make sure that Ganondorf was actually King of Thieves. I'm certain that he was a thief, but I'm not sure about his role in the tribe... Twinrova were his mothers... <--fully irrelevant information.
--
When Nayru withholds her blessing from the land,
The sun will shine red from the heavens and the air will be still.
The faithless will lift their voices in confusion and suffering,
But the will not cry out to the goddesses,
Who will turn their faces away.
Flames will devour the land,
And the king of thieves will rise once more
To bring darkness upon Hyrule.
Though the blessed heroes of old will rise against the king of thieves,
They will not cast him down,
And instead he will cast them down.
When the fires burn brightest,
Hyrule will be thrown into darkness,
And will be no more.

Handwritten below the prophecy:
Everything depends on the long-forgotten shadows.
--
Depressing, i'n it? Of course you already know what I mean by the shadows if you've been keeping up with me. Eee hee hee? I have that scene half-written so I think I'll think about that tonight.

No comments: