9.02.2007

A cold and drowsy humor! D: *vomits on audience member*

Sooooooo we watched the Reduced Shakespeare Company DVD to-night. Twas awesome, naturally. Of course I had seen most of it--up to the intermission--in tenth grade English, but that doesn't change the fact that it's hilarious beyond all words.

So today I found a little thing called Twitter. It is right over <--there. (i.e., to the left of this entry.) You should totally join. In fact if you're reading this blog, chances are you received an email from me/Twitter inviting you. :D
Unless of course you randomly stumbled here. But if that's the case, I doubt very much that you got to the second paragraph of this entry, because this blog is about as inconsiquential as they come. (Yes, I'm finally admitting it.)

Other than that, I vaguely considered giving this entry a point, but earlier this afternoon, I started re-reading King of Attolia... again. xD I love it I love it I love it. Soo I'm cutting this a bit short so I can go read more of that :D

I have (another) Twilight Princess fanfiction idea but I'm currently in the middle of trying to decide whether or not it's worth writing.
Well then, back to Eugenides and Attolia and the poor guard Costis. xD <3

No comments: