9.17.2007

I now have Paint.net.


So far it's fun, I guess. I need to do a little testing with line art and stuff... If I can use it to color hand-drawn stuff, that'd be great. Actually that Show picture... considering that it was taken with a camera, and partially shaded already, and done in about five minutes... this could really work. That TP WIP... Just the line art... Maybe I'll play with that next. Oh. And it's weird. You can like... dump on... shading. That's weird. A very good kind of weird but definitely weird.

So today was Monday. Yep. Monday. That says most of it. Econ is mostly busywork, and the school's safety filter STINKS. It blocked a site we needed to use. Not to mention that it blocks Jim Breen's J-E-J dictionary. My favorite online dictionary, blocked! Never forgive it for that.
English--oh! We got our Sig-Event essays back. Out of sixty, I got... 58. *incredulous stare* On an essay about the novel! I swear, there's some sort of B-Guy Fawkes-L conspiracy out there, connecting L's death to B's... thing. In case there's anyone here reading who hasn't read the novel yet...
During freep I finished my Econ essay and then finished a book called 13 Little Blue Envelopes. It was wonderful for something that is blatantly chick lit. Seriously, it was quite good. I recommend it.
Band... Erm. I've got a lot of readjusting to do.
I missed the bus over to the middle school today so R.B. gave me a ride home. Getting from the band room back to my locker and then out the door is ridiculous... But I've made it before... Grrr.

Mom and Dad are home!
Way up there, that is art. No, I didn't write anything today. I'll work on that.

No comments: