9.11.2007

Marglebop...

Didn't walk this morning because it was cold and I needed a shower and I was also a bit stressed over the whole PSEO deal. First class was today. Everything worked out, and it seems that it will be a very enjoyable class! The professor is very nice. He encourages us to listen to classical music so I am currently using FM 90.1 to block out The Office as best I can. It's not actually working, as evidenced by the fact that Andy just said "funny" so I tried to type "funny" rather than "working." Siigh.

I didn't really do anything creative today. Like... at all. I babbled about Jindal for a bit, but that's about it. I feel listless at the moment. I'd like to write something but I don't know what to write. Also I'm sleepy already. So good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

asdfjkl;

It's your birthday, isn't it? :D
I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's November 2nd. O:
That's when I drew that one other picture and I remember your birthday because of that. :3