9.18.2007

Was supposed to have flute tutoring today...

...But I forgot my flute. Baaaaka.
Anyway today was long. Econ was boring. For homework we were assigned a mathematical impossibility. However, that made me convinced that you were supposed to solve it by cheating, so I did cheat. Also the number 58 was involved so that made me unhappy.
English was a long talk about the Odyssey. At one point my mind wandered over to Eddis (because the teacher mentioned Helen...) and Attolia. It didn't help that there was a place called Aetolia on the map. (Actually it was labeled Aetolians... But it wasn't islands or anything...)
Oh. And... you've gotta hear this.
My teacher said, "Homer was a blind rhapsode... rhapsodes were like the rappers of Homer's day. Homer would be chillin' with his homies..." I was just like, "headdesk. headdesk."
During freep I first scanned in a bunch of pictures using the school computer. Unfortunately I left the files at school... I'll bring them home tomorrow or maybe Thursday. Then I did the Econ mathematical impossibility and read Maus for the rest of the period.
Band was... unpleasant. And I'm too tired to talk about the rest of the day. I have a headache.

No comments: