9.22.2007

Sorry about yesterday. I fell asleep early.

It was really weird. Uncomfortable, too, but I was very tired.

Also, my pajama shirt smells strange. And I feel light-headed.

Yesterday's most notable event was lunchtime. We discovered that the cheese served with pretzels in the a la carte line has the somewhat alarming ability to virutally glue the tray to the overturned plastic cup. I say those things in that order because it was quite possible to pick up the tray by pulling the cup upwards. And it was just a pitiful little plastic cup. It was rather sickening, in an unspeakably amusing sort of way.
As C&T were going into the lunchroom, I told them, "Don't eat the cheese that comes with the pretzels."
And then R.G. said, "Don't eat the cheese!"
So now they're wondering what on earth is up with the cheese, because I haven't told them this story yet.

Today we walked. Then I hung out on the internet for quite a while. On Gaia's F&S, and on dodostyle, and looking for long-sleeved shirts. I'm going to need them very soon. Then we went to the mall and I got Skulduggery Pleasant. Hurray! I'm about a fourth of the book away from the end now. And I was going to write something, but I'm still feeling dizzy and strange so I think I'll just go read. Good night.

No comments: