9.24.2007

Yesterday was family night, so.

Sorry about that. Yesterday we went to another church--not bad, very contemporary worship, but the pastor had mediocre public speaking skills--and I spent much of the afternoon fiddling with the keyboard. We have to play three songs for ItMC, you see, so I was playing "Theme from 'Baracolle.'" To my delight I found that this is that opera theme they play in Life is Beautiful. Sweet. Love that movie. I then went looking for some Zelda sheet music to see if I could find anything playable. Results were mixed. Nothing I could play. Oh, and I printed some for "Don't want you no More." That, ahaha, I won't be playing for at least a year. Ahahaha. Hahahaha. >:C
(Sorry. I just love that part where--first of all, you're finally off that horse, I swear I get worse at that part every time I do it--he's like laughing and then he's all notactuallyfunny.)

Today I discovered that someone called checkers has commented on my Attolia fanfiction. Had not noticed that. Checkers-san, if you're still around, I will certainly be lurking in that community and maybe even participate, if I can get up the courage. :) But I very much doubt that you're actually still here. XD; Ahem. Moving right along.

Econ was boring, English was all about Handmaid's Tale, freep involved writing the essay I would have written over the weekend if I hadn't left the instructions at school, band was normal. Overall school was lukewarm today. (Yes. Lukewarm.) After school I came home and did nothing, and then I went to Esther's Circle. We received a guide on how to pray. Which is good, because my prayer life is seriously inexistent.
Except...
It feels a teensy-tiny bit like a checklist. "Okay, I thought about that, next!" But without a guide I sorta just babble @ God, which is not exactly the point. At all. So please help me, God. (Feels a little fake to record it there; or maybe that's just me worrying. I can never tell.)

No comments: