9.16.2007

I made a wallpaper! It's Hallo!


Sorry about not writing yesterday. I was going to, but my sisters were on and I had spent a LOT of time on the computer so I couldn't exactly demand access. XD; Anyway I spent much of yesterday looking for a new wallpaper and... Looking after Cody and deciding that I will be a misinformed time traveller for Halloween. Also ogling the new Donation Items.
Also the postman in TP calls me "Mr. WOI." I am not a Mr. :C Twas weird. XD

Today was much of the same.
Except, failing to find a wallpaper that satisfied me, I made one. It's that thing up there. (Pet peeve: Blogger ALWAYS adds the image at the top. Always. Rarely do I WANT the image to be located at the top. I find this annoying.)
Art: Vivid (Love that site <333)
Lyrics: The Hush Sound, "Don't Wake Me Up"
Blur & Canvas texture: Added with Microsoft Picture Editor

Yup. :) I'm happy with it. But my, my silver menu bar and that green start button...! They don't match! -fret fret- And I don't trust downloading things online... Unless... Nah, dA doesn't have anything decent. (Pity.)

No comments: