9.09.2007

I... don't feel like going to sleep yet.

I have a playing test and an English quiz tomorrow but I don't feel like going to sleep yet. In fact I feel pretty... unhappy.
I don't know why. But I'm definitely unhappy. Not a defined unhappy-for-a-reason but definitely unhappy.

We're... different. And I guess it sort of pressures me.
So ridiculous. So ridiculous. Nothing to freak out about like this. Her way is even more... I don't know. My way is so timid, so inferiority-complex-like. But... is that why?

Meh.
Today ne.
Woke up, was cold all morning, went to a church called The Waters. It was all right--very long, but this was an introductory service... hmm... Came home and had grilled cheese. Good stuff. Following that we went to Grandma&Grandpa's house again. (It took me like five tries to find that ampersand in the dark. Geez.) I spent the way there re-reading scenes from King of Attolia (again?!) and plotting that dance scene picture I was talking about. Also shading Midna. Played cribbage there, and I was on the winning team once! In fact I... counted...? the winning points! I still say that game's more effort than it's worth though. XP On the way home I re-read some more, slept, and then realized that maybe the dancing picture wasn't as hopeless as I was thinking, so I continued it. I have rough outlines on scratchpaper and will continue it soon. Wish me luck!

Still don't feel like sleeping.
I might as well though. Good night.

No comments: