9.13.2007

(>^_^)> <(^_^<) \(^_^)/

Kirby dance of joy!
Today during band that was not band because again, we didn't play anything, I was working on the dance scene picture AGAIN--all that I have left to draw is two hands, a hook, and a design for Gen's Mede style coat with long sleeves :o--and I was trying to design pretty for the queen's dress. And I knew it had to be red and that was about it. So I thought about how she's been described... dark hair tall woven gold and ruby headband matching earrings. Yeah that doesn't tell me a whole lot about the dress -fretfret-, but there was one dress that was described. The green one. I thought about that for a second. I thought, "She wouldn't wear that. He wouldn't like it."

AND THEN I WENT O________Ominekthx.
So I now have an Attolia fanfiction idea living in my head and probably going to be written tomorrow during my double freep. XP Nearly everyone will be gone tomorrow during English SO. Wheeee!

Yup. Nothing else in my day was that exciting. The end. (Really. Pretty much nothing happened. Oh, though I did finish The Looking Glass Wars by whoever wrote it. Borrowed it from R.G. It was quite good.)

No comments: