8.30.2007

I abuse parentheses.

Did I mention that I've started re-playing Oracle of Ages? And actually once I finish this file (because I'm already in that Jabu-Jabu's belly... though I stopped once I got in. Man, I HATE water-level dungeons. But I know now that that's a common thing), I'll be re-re-playing because I just found where I'd written an old Seasons secret. (Went looking before I started but couldn't find it. DX)
Douse.
Today I... walked, played OoA, um... played more OoA... read manga... nothing productive. As normal. Went to C&T's soccer game, then to Zizzort's... good pizza. Yum.
Yup.
Though right now I AM being rather productive. For College English, I have to write an essay due the first day of school about a "Significant Event" in my life. So I chose finishing translating LABB. We'll see how it works. If it doesn't I may have to find something a little more... active. You know? Something with more distinct emotion rather than just plain exhaustion. Well and triumph but mostly exhaustion. (Twas 11:46 after all.)

No comments: