7.06.2007

Which contains a blatant diversionary tactic

Today I did little. As predicted I read Silver Chair and Last Battle. Played a tiny bit of Twilight Princess but I am rather stuck in this City in the Sky... Then had lunch, napped, drew. I'm still working on that Matt.Mello picture. And I started a picture of Show from Alice Nine as well.

Someone in PG has received her AP scores already. Just when I had managed to forget for a few days that they were coming. *deep steadying breaths*

Anyway, now for something more lighthearted, a phrase which means, "the blatant diversionary tactic, which should hopefully distract you from the fact that this entry, like too many recent ones, contains neither art nor writing."
I made the questions for this survey myself.


What's happening next week?
Song: Angels of Mercy
Artist: The Bobs
Comments: I will either nearly choke or save someone who is choking. In Arizona.

What do my friends say about me behind my back?
Song: Jack's Obsession
Artist: Danny Elfman
Comments: ...Who's Jack..?!

What is usually a person's first impression of me?
Song: What's This?
Artist: Danny Elfman
Comments: Yes, I bet so.

What is my current theme song?
Song: Lのテーマ
Artist:タニウチヒデキ
Comments: HECK YES. I LOVE THIS GAME. <3

Where will I meet my soul mate?
Song: Frozen Ray
Artist: dj TAKA, if I remember correctly.
Comments: Up north. Oh, gosh, not in MN?!

What will my honeymoon be like?
Song: 遠い叫び
Artist: I'm pretty sure this is Chikai Konaka.
Comments: oO; Not very happy.

What is my true calling?
Song: Lose Loose Bounds
Artist: Whoever wrote the Texhnolyze OST.
Comments: Um. Okay. I'll keep that in mind.

Will I lead a happy life?
Song: The New Wild West
Artist: Jewel
Comments: That's not a happy song. D:

Will I have children?
Song: Naming the Band
Artist: The Bobs
Comments: "My parents were wrong; they named me 'Tree.'" So I will. And I will name him/her "Tree." Actually it would have to be her, because I have plans already for a he. I just have to pick which plan...

How will I die?
Song: Fleur de Saison
Artist: Emilie Simon
Comments: I will wilt after my time is up...

What song will they play at my funeral?
Song: A Dark Congregation
Artist: The Hush Sound
Comments: This song is about a funeral. B) This one's working well.

What is/will be my greatest accomplishment?
Song: Snow Coast
Artist: Yoshihiro Sawa[somethingcutoff]
Comments: Um? Maybe... meeting my soul mate will be my greatest accomplishment?

What will my last words be?
Song: Dirge
Artist: The DN guy with kanji.
Comments: I will sing my own funeral song... (This is one of the creepies... DX)


That's right. L's theme is my current theme song. You have my permission to turn green with jealousy. B)

No comments: