7.27.2007

There is a problem.

The problem is that this is my fifty-eighth journal entry. For that reason I think I shall split this entry into two. I apologize for the fact that that's probably a little obnoxious.

However, today I fixed a problem! The problem had to do with my desire to write a Twilight Princess fanfiction. I will now be able to write that fanfiction! It's not what I had originally planned, but that's okay because what I had originally planned was pretty nonsensical. This is a bit more sane. I think. Maybe. If you squint hard enough.

I spent a lot of time thinking about and planning that today. Oh, and I also read Count Karlstein. Not sure on the spelling there, but I'm too lazy to go check.

To flesh out this entry, have some freaking amazing music.
It's from the battle with the king--the guy who calls himself the king of Twilight. So, obviously, it contains spoilers for late in the Twilight Princess game, but if you minimize it you don't even have to see what's going on. The music is amazing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tOf0LHzeq9Q
Enjoy. That little bit at the beginning isn't as much fun, so try to start at about :25. And then at around 5:50 it goes into a cutscene, so you don't have to listen to that either. It's just the battle that's amazing.
Also that's the Wii version, so it's all backwards. Pssh.

Entry the fifty-ninth will be what I have of the fanfiction so far. It will contain spoilers for the entire game. I don't know why I'm saying this here, because it'll be above this... hmm... maybe I'll switch the two around... No... this is fine.
(I babble.)

No comments: