7.25.2007

Let's see... today...

I finished reading Out of the Silent Planet. After that I hung around because my plans for the day involved working out more of "Don't want you no More" which could not be done until my sisters woke up (the keyboard is in the basement, where they sleep), and T. did not wake up until after 10. But at that point, I went down and worked on that for... goodness, must have been an hour or more. Anyway, I got the background bits through like... I don't remember. Oh wait! I do! Through :55, and that's the violin-trombone duet, so I have that part already. I think the rest might be easier... The cello bits from :21 to :55 were insane! DX But that's over now. Really I think the rest will be simpler. I know, famous last words.
Oh! I've started to draw a picture of Cody. *nod* From a photo that J. took while she was here~ But it's annoying doing all those tiny strokes for his fur. Haha.
それ以外~ (Other than that), FastWeb sent me this notice about a writing scholarship, so I spent a little while trying to coax Mel into a science fiction-y plot.
We had delicious salmon for dinner.
Oh! My gosh!
I had every intention of working on OO this morning, but Dad was doing something with the computer. DX

No comments: