7.01.2007

Now I'm crawling towards the sun

So today I finished coloring the picture... I suppose it didn't turn out too bad. I wish I'd blended the shading on Link a little better... oh well. Water under the bridge.
I also made it into Snowpeak in the game... tracking the beast at the moment via reekfish. >__>
Other than that... I read a lot of HunterxHunter. Haven't done that in a while.

Also! Dinner was hot dogs grilled over our firepit. Then we set off more fireworks! Hurray for things that burn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh setting off fireworks is exciting! It's very illegal in NJ, although that doesn't stop people in our neighborhood, haha.

The closer the MN trip is, the more excited I get! Looking forward to everything, even the college visiting! I'm rereading all the HP books right now (on #5 right now) and as I read them I get more and more excited for the release of the 7th one!

Anyway, less than 2 weeks until we see you guys now!

WallofIllusion said...

Psh, fireworks are not as exciting as seeing you! ^-^ And we're saving some so we can set them off with you guys. I can't wait!