7.07.2007

Tomodachi!

Today my sisters' friend had a volleyball tournament in the cities (for the uninitiated, that refers to St. Paul and Minneapolis), so Mom and my sisters and I went down there and hung out for the day. It was hot. Really hot. And I found out at the last minute that I was going so I didn't have time to find matching socks so I had to wear my long boots. DX It was awful.

But only the heat. Other than that it wasn't so bad. A little ways away we found a Japanese store!! Called "Tomodachi." ("Friend.") It wasn't too bad... But man! Was the food expensive. The pocky was $2.30! We're talking ordinary chocolate pocky here. D: And I stupidly didn't check the price on the Ramune before I bought it... oh well. I also bought a shirt with those Makkuro Kurosuke things from My Neighbor Totoro on it. The... soot creatures? Don't remember what Disney called them. Those little black things. I'm so wearing it tomorrow. x3 With my black lacey cami underneath, if that looks fine... *goes into outfit planning mode*

Other than that... geez, I had every intention of working on OO this morning! Really I did! But Cody is just so cute in the mornings, and so excited to see me, and it's so distracting... in any case
I had to leave suddenly, so it wouldn't have worked out. Ohh, I am failing miserably. ;_;
I think I need a new writing time. Morning hasn't been working... Hmm... maybe I need darkness. But staying up later would entail waking up later and I don't want to lose my reputation for waking up at 5:45.

I worked on drawing Show today and started drawing a Decora girl. Also I am in desperate need of AAA batteries for my mp3 player. And my AP grades did not come today so I must wait until Monday! D: Siiigh.
But I got a Makkurokurosuke shirt.

No comments: