7.28.2007

Anachron says that he likes his liver, thank you very much.

Today I did a lot of relaxing. I wrote a bit more of the TP fanfiction, but it's trying to expand itself, and the problem with Prometheus is that he made the gods very, very angry, and I'm not entirely sure what Hylian goddesses do when ticked off. Also I'm not entirely sure what this fire would be. But I think it's undeniable that they need some... Midna and, strangely, Zant excluded.

Also! A Shonen Jump came! This is strange, because I have not received a Shonen Jump for three months, and no one in my family has switched the address on the website. But it came, addressed--not a "notify sender of address change" sticker, but the address printed on the plastic--to our new house. So odd. And it contained Itachi and the Akatsuki! Itachi is really rather pretty. @_@ My goodness. It was shocking to actually see Itachi and the Akatsuki in something I own, rather than in peoples' signatures. How odd.

I also mowed the lawn. That was not a lot of fun.

No comments: