7.12.2007

"I suppose as long as we have this mirror, we can still see each other...

"Anachron... I...
*breaks mirror*"

WTH?! You don't make any sense. And you force me to be blasphemous in order to write a fanfiction. Sheesh.

Yep. I finished Twilight Princess to-day.
But first I should go over yesterday.
Yesterday I basically hung out until 12, at which time I went downstairs to play a little TP. Right around 1:00, I realized I was on a straight path to Ganon/dorf, so I decided I'd better wait to face him, since I hadn't eaten lunch yet and R.G. was due at 2. And at 2 she came, and we watched Death Note~ She seemed to like it very much, and was very much on L's side. Hurray! でも新しいLファンを作るなんて、本当にひどいことですね?うわ~ん。And then for the rest of the evening I was sad thinking of 58, but I also felt like dealing with the novel--which in turn made me sad again, because thinking about the novel makes me feel so closed-in. More people should read it~ Then I could talk to people about it~ Ohh yeahand I talked to Sakeko a bit on the phone and then online. That was fun too~ And then Snuffles came on! But at that point I was already up in bed... But then! I remembered that I wanted to check days of the week for the last bits of the second arc, because the anime has changed the years in which the series takes place! o__O; Those freaks. I mean I guess it creates the whole "this is so realistic! It could be happening RIGHT NOW" feeling, but... meh.

So that was yesterday.

Today, as I said, I finished Twilight Princess. The ending was kind of... WHAT THE HECK YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, WOMAN! And I do believe that Anachron is feeling rather indignant at the moment, so I've decided to create a fourth goddess so that he can go visit her. But then he shall be yelled at! By three females. xD You wuss.
I think that's spoiler-free. In any case I have found a new couple; yes, I know I used to hate her, but I'm a canon freak and I'll call them where I see them. And I definitely saw it.

No comments: