10.18.2007

Well, at least you listen to HIM...

That's what a fanfiction in my head said... probably won't go anywhere. If he doesn't want her to know why he ripped his room to shreds...
...Am I going to be flayed? O_O
Anyway, today I relaxed a lot. A LOT. We didn't have school because of MEA. Whatever that is. It was lovely. Did some work on the Attolia picture... All that's left to be done is her jewelry. Why oh why did I add the necklace? Seriously. I could-have-should-have stopped with the headband and the earrings.

I'm going to draw Eddis next... because Mom wants to see what I'd do with her. Eddis... is not pretty, but she has a beautiful smile. And curly hair, and a broken nose.
I'm going to die.
I drew a sketch at the restaurant we went to after C&T's soccer team CREAMED the other team (6-0, and it was rainy and wet and icky). Twice she tried to become pretty, but in between those odd moments, I had this conversation with myself multiple times.
"Gah! She looks like a guy!"
"Yes. That is a good thing."
"asdfghjkl;."

Good night.

No comments: