10.09.2007

-points accusingly- SHE FAILS!

She fails at this whole daily-blogging thing. u.u;
For a while she wasn't failing, but now she's failing at it.

I have a cold. It is an icky cold. Trying to sleep tonight will be irritating.
Last night, I... semi-wrote something... in my head...
Oh, would you like to see some planning for my novel-which-is-tentatively-called-Leak-just-like-Choking-was-
tentatively-called-Choking? I spend much of my freeps babbling into a Word file about it. Umm... I suppose this could contain spoilers, if you consider my novel-in-pre-progress something that can be spoiled.

Okay! Next chapter is when our buddy Dawdin shows up. Maybe not in the master bathroom? I’m thinking downstairs, possibly basement would be good. Ah, how’s this? Alex wants to make something. Clothes. She asks Milwaukee (I typed Myra; it’s official, I need to diversify the names) if her uncle had any old curtains or anything down in the basement. Curtains? Yeah, wanna make totally didn’t type that whole line out, what are you talking about? So Mil gives her a oO look and says maybe there might be So Alex goes down to look and as she’s going, Boo! There’s a person there Insert copious description :D Tis Dawdin. They of course don’t know his name yet. gray skin teal eyes clothes as drawn. He is… short. They have become shorter because of cramped quarters. They don’t live by evolution, they’re freaking magic! Halfling size. Hair… I haven’t decided yet. D: The YELLOWORANGE!!! of Twili might be a little… blatant. xD Though most of them (Zant included) do have rather faint hair… but sun bleaches hair, so maybe the color’s really strong… hrm. Nah, I want them to have a pale, sickly sort of look to them, so pale hair. AND SHE SCREAMS! and Mil and Michelle (who may wind up being Claire) run downstairs. Alex and Mil are both freakspazzing like WHO ARE YOU but Claire just points at him—just points. That’s all. Really simplistic. We’re not going for UBERFANTASY at all, so no incantations or crap. No offense to anyone who likes incantations, but why are you reading this anyway? You’re not. I’m starting to think I won’t get any nanoisms. I’m too quick to find my mistakes and I refuse to remove my backspace key. Some people do that. YOU ARE NOT ON TOPIC. Omoshiroku natteru no ni. Anyway she points and these smoky white cables shoot out of her not points, open hand shoot out of her fingers and bind Dawdin. And here’s the rub. Why does she leave Myra? Maybe… she’s a fighter? And if Mil or Alex try to do anything… ka na? It’s workable. So Claire runs off like taihentaihen nah doesn’t run off goes off in a controlled manner, telling Myra to take care of everything there, if they try to contact anyone or anything. (That sounds like “contact anything.” Ohhh spirits, there is a strange man in our house…) THERE’S ANOTHER GIRL CALLED R----- HERE. Douse once Claire is gone, Myra starts talking. :D First she kind of says out loud that maa mou michatta kara shou ga nai ne AHA! urawaza da!

So if you followed any of that, you (a) must be just as crazy as I am and (b) just read a major turning point of my novel!

Also, did you want to know what I was semi-writing last night?
It was a Twilight Princess thing... Sorta. Actually remember the whole prophecy thing, and I said that TP-Zelda is the one to write in that bit about the Twili?
Well, how do you think she found that little tidbit out?
You don't think it was pleasant, do you?
And if it's unpleasant, then WOI will write it! :D
...Except, it's not actually going to get me anywhere, and it's not like I need it... mmmrf.
Umm...
I should probably go to sleep early. >< Sorry.

No comments: