10.27.2007

AUGH, MY TOES!

How can I have worn two pairs of socks to the game and still have feet this cold? Gah! I HATE pep band for football! I hate football in general! I don't care what you say, Willa Cather; yes, Tolstoy and whoever else you mentioned are brutal as is football, but that was great literature and this is a freaking pig skin. Not a suitable comparison.

My toes. ;;
Today I had to spend an extended period of time thinking about 99 and that made me grumpy. Also Matt has green hair in the anime. Again, grumpy. (Honestly, did the animators never even take a looksie around the internet?)

Ummm, relevance, relevance... Nothing relevant really happened today. Yesterday I downloaded the Nanoisms book and I nearly choked to death laughing while reading it last night and this morning. So hazardous, especially when you're slightly sleep-deprived--lately when I've been waking up at odd times (today it was shortly before 3:33), I have a very hard time getting back to sleep. Well, if this continues to November at least I'll have something to do with myself at those times... but it's not a good thing.

1 comment:

Sya said...

I've only read the nanoisms in the forums. I'd probably end up avoiding the thread altogether during November because it's way too addictive.