10.22.2007

This will be brief.

I just am stressed and feel like banging some things out on the keys. Lunch is in like five minutes.

I currently have an A- in band because, as was previously established, I did not do well on the playing test. A C-, in fact. The rest of the semester's points--class participation and pep band attendance--I have completed, so I have 100% in both of those categories but a 72% in the test category. I don't know what to do! An A- wouldn't really bother me except that here, it does affect GPA. So I'm freaking out--I've had a perfect GPA all throughout high school, pleasantly weighted when that counts, and now this? Sob! So yes, that is stressful. ;_;

I don't know what I can do to make up for it. My only hope lies in the fact that the category is called "Improvement" so perhaps we are supposed to play it again near the end of the quarter? >< And my teacher isn't here today so I can't ask then! Criescriescries. I'm so stressed. This is completely ruining my freep.
Ding-dong! Lunch time.

No comments: