10.14.2007

I have a random pep band song in my head.

Seriously. I don't even remember which one it is.

Yesterday I chatted. :o About... well, not about the Attolia books (which are semi-officially called the Queen's Thief books. Remember that now)--most of it was drastically off-topic, inc--
OMG NEW RED/GOLD HEADBAND ON GAIA, must tektek now--
--luding playing tag and me having my ears-not-hand cut off. But in a chat room designed to talk about it, set up by that LJ community that Checkers--who is apparently a Big Name Fan--indicated to me.
Yes, I joined it. Meaning that I joined LJ.
WallofIllusion and (gah!) Anachron were both taken, so I'm Jindal. ...Jindal is a guy. It's rather odd. But I'm Jindal. I suppose if I get bored I can write in-character entries... About what, I don't know. He may be meeting Hieronymus if I can dance around indicating exactly where he's from, so he could talk about that...

Oh, you wanted to see it? Here. http://jindal.livejournal.com/

Seriously, I'm probably not going to write post anything to jindal. I mean I've posted an introduction to sounis and that fanfiction to queensthief-fic but I'm unlikely to post anything about me. Hontou yo.



Also last night I started drawing Attolia.

...They all call her Irene, and it's a little odd for me. I mean... I dunno. I've never really called her that... But by all means, to fit in...

All that aside. Last night I started to draw Attolia, and I'm just basically filling in details now... then I'll scan it in and color it with paint.NET.

(Regarding tektek: Attolia does not have wings. Not even for the sake of balance does she have wings.)

(Also regarding tektek: There are now more canary-suiting colors.)

(Also also regarding tektek: I love the Egyptian anklets/bracelets so much. Instant gold balance..)



Today I made a nanoism:

"According to the epicurean way of thought, a successful life is one that brings the liver as much pleasure as possible..."

...You know, a person who lives.

And I worked on the Attolia picture. And this morning we went to church. Oh, and I made two icons! Screenshots were from that same person.

No comments: