10.23.2007

I don't know if you've noticed this, but...

IT'S ALMOST NOVEMBER.
It's one of those busy times again:
10/31: Halloween/L's birthday/Significant Person essay due.
11/1: NaNo starts.
11/2: My birthday. (Also Wedy's.)
11/3: SAT-IIs. Literature and English.
11/4: Ahhhhh, relax.
11/5: BLEH.

I think after that, it calms down, other than the whole NaNo thing. Ahahaha. OMG must knock on wood. *knocks*

Let's see, I know you can be calmer than that! *takes a deep breath*
Today I asked my band teacher if I can do any extra credit because of my A-. He said, "The computer calculates grades until the end of the quarter. Then I calculate them."
...
Okay. So it's based on effort and paying attention. I'm safe there.
Still... I would really like to earn it (because then I could guarantee it would bump up to an A... panicky-WOI worries that he considers an A- just fine which doesn't even make sense because I SAID I had an A-...) But yeah. That is a load mostly off my mind.

What else happened today? Well, in econ I very nearly fell asleep in the computer lab. Clearly someone didn't get enough sleep last night. In English I started my Sig-Person essay. It's going pretty well... I have a situation, but now I need to turn it around so it actually shows what happened. Plenty of rain, now I need to show the rainbow... but the rainbow didn't happen within those fifteen minutes. Sigh.
During freep I continued the essay and planned a bit more of my novel. *mild explosion because that's NEXT WEEK HOLY CREPE* Yep... that was pretty much my life today.
Oh! It was my brother's birthday. He got a soccer goal for the backyard. Currently, Cody wishes to go outside to bark at it, so I'd better take him.

1 comment:

Sya said...

Woohoo, another person with a Nano birthday!

Anyways, I feel for you having to do the SATs during November. The first year I did Nano, I had to do the GREs.