10.12.2007

Cody says hi.

And then he walked right back out of the room. XD That silly puppy of ours. He got quite riled up tonight; we were watching Court Jester. Good movie, that, though I kept trying to connect things to court life in Attolia. *shakes head* Primarily for clothes issues, though if I want to write them I should have an idea of how things are set up anyway...
And anyway none of the clothes looked fitting. Though there's a coat on Gaia that seriously made me want to tektek Gen, an Elegent-set one... *runs off and does so*
THERE ARE INSUFFICIENT CANARY-SUITING ITEMS. >:C
Here.
Tis Gen.
I made Attolia earlier today, but I was unsatisfied with it. (Though I did like the combination of Golden Laurels with the Glamrock Ruby Headband for her headband, and the red/gold heart earrings. XDD)
...Oh, dang, I could have made the shades of yellow NOT MATCH! Hello! Oh well. That would defeat the purpose of tektekking...
Um, there are very possibly NaNo people reading this. And they are wondering what on Earth I am talking about. (But if they understood, that would be awesome! I brought Queen of Attolia to school today and there was a girl who had read it. <3)
I suppose it wouldn't really surprise a NaNoer that I'm insane, aren't we all?

It's odd having other people read this. xD Or even thinking aobut the possibility. It's a strange possibility, despite the fact that that's the point of putting it on the Internet.
Anyway... I'm trying to play with ideas to distance Hieronymus Bisby from Stranger than Fiction a little more. So far my main option is to have the psychic (twice I've named her Clara and twice she has rejected the name, so I need to find a different name for her, as well as a description etc etc) encouraging Bisby to do things as concisely as possible in order to fool the author and make her lose interest in this whole mad project. There is a point to this. I'm not sure I'm willing to reveal it quite yet... (Dare ni?) The author then responds by forcing him into inconvenient situations. ...Or something.

2 comments:

Sya said...

I've heard of Megan Whalen Turner's books, but haven't read them. For some reason, "Attolia" makes me think of Turkey (Anatolia).

And maybe your psychic character is rejecting the name "Clare" because it sounds too much like "clairvoyant"?

As for people reading your stuff on the internet, if the link is somewhere on the Nano forum, someone's going to come across it sooner or later. :)

WallofIllusion said...

Sya: They're amazing and you should read them all RIGHT NOW. >> <<

It was originally going to be a joke.
Hieronymus: So what's your name, anyway?
Psychic: Clara.
Hieronymus: (unimpressed) Oh, and is your last name Voyent?
Psychic: (even less amused) No, it's Smith. I suppose you think you're funny?

But she doesn't like the name Clara at all. She doesn't seem to mind Miranda...

So I see. ;)