10.15.2007

Break down and tell, break down and tell... that you are

I have basically had that song in my head all day, because part of it reminds me of the Queen's Thief books.
(This is where you ask why I'm saying that here, not in Sounis.)
Because I'm shy and also because I don't feel like finding or typing out the lyrics right now.

What else happened today? Well for most of my freep the library computers were in use. *wince* Seeing as how that's my main plan for getting my NaNovel done... I might wind up hand-writing a bunch. DX Augh! Hand-writing things that then must be typed in a hurry is such a pain. You get in a hurry and your hands hurt and they keep hurting even when your friend nearly falls out of her chair in shock. [/oddly specific]

I'm getting plenty of pleasant reviews on my still-untitled QT fanfiction. ^_^ Which is nice, because the night before I actually submitted it I dreamt that I had submitted it and got two unhappy ones. Guess what was on my mind that night.

No comments: