10.30.2007

I don't really have anything worthwhile to say today.

I need to come up with an L fanfiction plot FAST (like, now) and write it and... GAH.

Here, have a haiku. This was inspired by HEY, IF YOU INTEND TO TAKE RKA'S COLLEGE ENGLISH CLASS BUT HAVEN'T TAKEN IT YET YOU CAN'T READ THIS NEXT PART.

Right, I'm sure that worked wonders.
This was inspired by a question on the Odyssey test (which was easy to the point that I almost found it... enjoyable). The question was something like,
"The Odyssey is this type of literature.
a) Novel
b) Epic
c) Haiku
d) Chick Lit"
Anyway, c made me snort. So I wrote this.
"Long journey at sea
Odysseus, home at last.
Death to the suitors!"

There were some pretty amusing joke answers on that test. Ahhh... good times, good times.
(You're talking about an exam! Are you crazy, woman?)

No comments: