8.22.2007

How about a new entry rather than that abominable system?

...That's the second time I've said "abominable system" today. The other time referred to the Shop Wizard. Grar.
Nothing has really been happening, so I haven't really be writing entries. On Sunday I started a blog for Mel, and I think I'll try to update that once per week, though more time than that will pass in her "world." Snuffles has come home! Yay! Cody has gotten louder. We are reading twelve books in College English. Today I worked on lace_and_gears's pet page a lot. (http://neopets.com/~lace_and_gears) The newspaper article (generated by the same place that produces that ridiculous ninja text and other annoyings on Gaia XD) and the paragraph above the marquee are what I wrote. More to come. Hey, maybe if I learn enough of that html stuff I can customize this more!
Oh yeah, and Target turned down my app. :C See if I buy Twilight Princess from you again! *snub*

Also we have been walking nearly every day. It's lovely, but this morning I was tired and had a headache. D:

More TP. Spoilers for... I don't even know. If you haven't finished the game, don't read it.
~
"Incidentally, elder sisters," Jindal said, addressing the goddesses, "which plight would that be?"
Din gave a rather sarcastic smile and replied, "I have a strange feeling that you already know which plight, Jindal."
Before Anachron could figure out what Din meant, Midna gasped suddenly in realization and turned towards him. "Wait, Anachron, did you...?"
Anachron answered with a soft smile. "Your heart was breaking for your people, Midna. I had to see if there was something I could do."
"But to ask the goddesses directly..." Midna's eyes shone with admiration and gratitude. "You didn't have to do that."
"Well, nothing else he could do would really have an effect," Din pointed out. "In any case, I would like to hear your side of the story before any decisions are made, Twilight Princess. It concerns you more than him, after all."
~
That wasn't very much, was it? More tomorrow.

No comments: