8.29.2007

Qenp. >3<

What the heck is QENP?!
Ugh. I noticed long ago that there was text on the Mirror of Twilight, so naturally I was like, "LET'S READ IT!" (Ding dun-dun. Yomimasho-u...) But it spins so I thought, "I should find a picture of it online." Couldn't find any clear ones. SO I gave up and went on BLAH, used the Hawk Mask, endured incredible dizziness to try to read it... and it says QENP. Or the same order of letters but starting in a different place. THAT IS NOT A WORD. Honestly, that's worse than Signboard of Hyrule.

And other than that... I walked this morning, cleaned my room, cleaned downstairs, re-fixed that silly bed of mine because it broke again, and watched Clue and some Azu with R.G. :D

Sorry, not in the mood to blog really. D: Gomen gomen. It's another Yanda entry.

No comments: