8.15.2007

That's what tapestries are for.

Today again I went for a walk with MDC. Then I came home and chilled for a bit. Then I spent an inordinate amount of time online in the Writers' Forum for Gaia. (Writing nothing.) Then I had lunch, then I went clothes shopping for senior pictures some more. This time it went better. We've decided that DEB is the store for me. Finally some clothes I actually rather like for this deal. Though this exchange did happen between Mother and me before we left:
Me: Where should I shop? [in the mall]
Mom: I don't know, where do you like?
Me: I'm not shopping for what I like, I'm shopping for senior pictures!
For someone who spends so much time looking at fashion photography, dressing myself to be photographed but NOT having clothes as the point is a little confuzzling.

Anyway.
A Lion in Winter is a strange movie. And it was slightly awkward. ...Buuut he was pretty, he really was, the French king. >> << *cough* And he's sixty-something now, so MOVING RIGHT ALONG.

No comments: