8.06.2007

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard! D:

Delayed again.

Have not done much over the past few days. Well, Saturday we went to visit my grandparents, Dad's side, and on Sunday we went to visit Dad's sister before picking C&T up from the airport, but it's not like I actually really did anything with any of those things, so...
Can't figure out how to start the next section of my fanfiction, so that kind of sat on hold for a bit. Yesterday I decided to just skip the beginning and go straight to the conversation where the real plot starts. Unnnnnfortunately I'm running into awkward phrasing and my replay of the Palace of Twilight informed me that Midna doesn't really mind, thanks. The question then becomes whether or not Zant was right when he said that the people regressed. They can still be pure and gentle, but wouldn't it be better if they were smart too? (Or does that make it totally impossible?)
Perspective is everything, and as much as I'm all saying that Jindal supports him I would really prefer not to take Zant's perspective.

In any case, I'm taking a slight break on that and writing Jindal's narration on how exactly they got there, and it's very nice because I can just say that the goddesses addled their memories a little bit if I can't figure something out, for example how one would even begin trying to access the Sacred Realm. Ingenious, if insensitive. Got it memorized?


...Because most of that (okay, all of it) was nonsense, have a youtube video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tin6NJqQQsM

No comments: