8.10.2007

Lack of motivation.

First of all, Cheese, if you're reading this, I really really appreciated your return call and I'm so sorry I missed it. D: Stupid pieces of heart! I should have at least thought to bring my phone downstairs.

Anyway. Today I was most thoroughly lacking in motivation. I mean it. It was bad.
Went for a short walk with Mom&Dad&Cody in the morning, but then Mom's shoe threatened to give her a blister and hold her hostage (but mostly the blister), so we went home. Then I... spent the rest of the day re-reading the Xanth books I own. The first two. Then I took a shower. Then I tried to find something to make myself feel better for wasting my whole day, came online, found no one, called Cheese, and then missed her return call because I didn't think to bring my phone down on my quest for Pieces of Heart for BLAH. I am missing five, now... they are... Let's think... One still in Lakebed Temple. One in the Goron Mines. ...But I guess that's all I remember. Pity. Oh wait... one in the ranch, I think, and THAT's all I can remember.

At least, I really hope it was the lack of motivation that was depressing me earlier. Otherwise it was Twilight Princess withdrawal. That would be really bad.
I am now going to attempt to draw human-form Jindal.
*is yelled at*
ALL RIGHT, all right. After I think about the gun thing from Kino.
But I feel silly. In half of the stories, it's only one or two sentences long. I've been blowing it out of proportion the whole time, just because I've foolishly only been looking at the first chapter. Of course it would be longer there! All I need to write is:
She did her habitual cleaning and practice with her Persuaders, and then she had a light breakfast.
And then adjust the following sentence.

Okay. NOW I'm going to draw Jindal. If I can figure out a pose for him.

No comments: