8.02.2007

Goodness.


Delayed journal entry!
Not much has really happend the past few days... certainly nothing worth writing about.
I finished chapter one of the TP fanfiction and you get to see that. And today I made an icon. That one at the top right there. That's right, I made it. x3 Hurray. The screenshot is from here.
Without further ado...
--
"What? Did you think the Mirror could only be shattered by my tears?"
"...Midna..."
"I knew the Mirror had to be destroyed, but my conviction wasn't strong enough," she explained ruefully. "Part of me--probably the larger part of me--wanted to leave the Mirror as it was. So I told myself, and you, of course, that I wasn't doing what I was doing. And Anachron... If I had been honest with you and you had said even one word of protest--no, if you had so much as hesitated before agreeing I would have lost what little conviction I had. I couldn't afford that... Do you understand now?"
Anachron looked at her, and slowly he nodded. "Yeah," he said. "For the most part. But... why was it so hard for you to break the Mirror?"
"You have to ask that?" Midna's expression changed then, but Anachron couldn't interpret the new one because the vision in the sword was fading. "Anachron, I didn't want to leave..."
She may have said more, but Anachron didn't hear it. The Master Sword lost its glimmer, and the vision disappeared.

No comments: