5.25.2007

Every one of your ridiculous lies

I have just had the most amazing, peaceful, blissful evenings I can imagine. In my pajama pants and AHA t-shirt, I spent about an hour and a half after dinner reading King of Attolia, a book I adore, under my covers. I had graham crackers and milk. The only reason I'm not still reading now is that I came to brag about it. Muahaha. I shall return momentarily to my room to read some more!

But now for a quick day summary. First period, I drew A.N.--took me two drafts. XP. Second was an unpleasant physics test. Third was speech--most relaxing, since my speech is already done. Fourth was a fairly relaxing Comp test. Then I came home and I've been reading King all afternoon.

I do adore that book. I adore that couple (and this is going to be a spoiler, so if you intend to read The Thief and Queen of Attolia and have yet to do so, I recommend skipping the rest of this journal entry)--













Are those who don't wish to be spoiled quite gone?
Gen x Attolia.
Eugenides x Irene.
Whatever you want to call it.
It's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! But in the way that Trustshipping and Hallo are. The "AREN'T THESE PEOPLE AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS HALF THE TIME?!" kind of way.
I love it. lessthanthree. (It tells me I have broken code if I try to put the less than in here.)
(As an aside: our refridgerator's icemaker just vomitted.)
Oh, but I adore it. I kind of want to write something for it. >_> But with a couple like this--like these--you can't just stick them in a random mushsap !plot.
*Short sigh* Well, I did write Kino this morning. I think I shall try to find an idea for this... Genlia? Attolenides? XD Attolenides... But then wouldn't it use her name? Irenides? Eugrene? Oh my goodness... Eugrene. My goodness.
If I come up with anything, you may see it tomorrow. Teehee.

No comments: