5.26.2007

I'm cold.

Today was rather bobbleheaded.
I'm sorry, that was nonsensical. It wasn't really bobbleheaded.

I woke up to my alarm and went downstairs to type up some of what I've written of the Kino fanfiction. Typed for about an hour and a half, but I still wasn't finished... So I'll be typing more tomorrow, maybe finishing it up... However there's still the descriptions (rather easy) and the gun practice. The guns. Augh. Last time I had to translate something regarding guns, I simply DIDN'T. And yes, I will take care of that eventually. I simply don't know how to talk about guns. This is a good thing. A good thing.

After that, Mother made ham, egg, and cheese bagels for breakfast. Yum yum. And I went upstairs to read some Kino and... fell asleep. Multiple times. -_-;

When I awoke, we had an entertainment center! Which doesn't matter to me. Then we went bathing suit shopping, and I didn't need a bathing suit, so I didn't get one. Then we came home and ate GRILLED CHEESE! Yummeh.
And then and then... we went to look at doggies. x3 There was this really, really cute ugly one! It was a Rottweiler-basset hound mix! He was the funniest looking dog I've ever seen!

And then we came home. And I fell asleep again. =_= No, I'm not sick. I know what it is. Anyway.

I did my writing duty for the day. You don't get any. Sorry.

No comments: