6.02.2007

I exercised today. :0

Yup. Played DDR for half an hour in the morning, and then danced from about eight to eight thirty at night. Yay. So much fun!

But to start from the beginning:
I did work on some of the essay this morning. Hurray! And I typed up a series of events... no, not unfortunate events, just events. For volume eleven. I found the whole thing very convincing, but that really means nothing at all. (Still it seems quite possible...)

I also read one and two-halves books today. The two halves were from separate books, silly. All of you don't know me and half of Phantom Tollbooth and half of River Rat. The first two are recommended. The third is not.

First day of vacation and I'm already bored... I wanted so much to walk down to Borders today. My brain said, "The weather is beautiful. You have no homework and no responsibilities. Go to Borders." And I had to tell it, rather forcibly, that that would be a very long walk. And I would get lost.

Of course, it then started to pour. And thunder and lightning. Most beautifully. :o I was working on my Cracker Jack puzzle... I got quite a few pieces in. (Meaning maybe ten. xD) But I was having mood-stabilization issues... No, I suppose that's not quite right. My mood was rather stable. It was just a bad one. I want to be back in California. I don't want to be a Sartell senior; I want to be an LCC senior.
And all that jazz. For some reason the rain helped though.

And after dinner I danced. I'm all icky and sweaty now. Not that you needed to know that.

Lemme whip something up real quick.
Never mind; flashgear is being odd.
Let's see, then.
Nah, nothing in my head that's begging to be written. Sorry, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slightly jealous that you're done with school already! Of course, being bored isn't fun either. But at the moment I'd rather be bored than do this physics lab. I really don't care about the law of conservation of energy at the moment.

I'm so awful at DDR, it's actually quite funny. Of course, I might be decent at it if we owned it. But we don't, so I never actually do it. Hmm.

A random memory just popped into my head. Remember when we were visiting you in CA and we played ping pong in your garage? You don't happen to have a ping pong table in MN, do you...? That was fun. And now I've been inspired to rummage through our old photos and find that visit to laugh at how young I looked.