6.12.2007

James is NOT always the man. Occasionally he is a woman.

James being James from Pokemon. Though they cut out that one episode. Where he was in a bikini. Ohdear.

As you may know, this shall be my last post for about a week. <3 Hoping that heart will not make the HTML commit a violent suicide.

Today I spent a lot of time doing mysterious and sneaky things. These things are not actually mysterious and sneaky if you know why this is my last post for a week, but in case you don't, I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. I also got my eyebrows waxed and my hair cut. Also The Artificial Room became a guild, so I joined up there.

Cody was absolutely insane today. He's being very troublesome.

Fuuu, you want me to write something? Lemme wrack my brains. Or possibly my unfinished fanfiction files.
Oh... wait. Let's try this.
--
The midnight bell could be heard everywhere in the mansion, signaling the end of the ball. People in all of the rooms stopped, listened, and then began to mill towards the exit, chatting light-heartedly if sleepily about how wonderful this year's Annual Ball had been.
However, representatives from one room were missing.
...Oh never mind.
Artificial Room FTW.

No comments: