6.21.2007

So I just figured out what I'll be doing for the rest of the summer.

I got Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. XDD Sooo that'll be eating my time for a while, I do believe.

It's odd so far. I went through so much work just to get my green clothes!! D: Midna is... annoying! Midna... ito? I wonder? Hmmm. I don't trust her too much. But Zelda does, so she must be trustworthy... Mi-do-na-i-to. Da to omou. In any case I have decided that she ticks my character (Anachron... guess what THAT stands for) off. Too much bossing of me and not enough answering of my questions.

Other than that.

Woke up and did not write this morning.
Read The Silmarillion while Mom ran around with C&T&Z's soccer things. While watching Cody, of course. When I got some spare time I went upstairs and worked on my puzzle... I could finish today, I think. If I hurry up and finish writing this. (Or, say, if I hadn't spent all afternoon playing Twilight Princess.)
After lunch, we went to Barnes and Noble, where I got Reborn 4 and CHECKED DN12. Er, the parts that I felt like checking anyway. HA! THEY SAID "IT"! NOT "SOMETHING" BUT "IT"!! I was expecting to have to throw a temper tantrum, but I didn't! Which was good! Because a girl from the Japanese class was there, and that could have gotten embarrassing! Other than that... Mmph. I suppose that does make a difference. If she was referring to what he did rather than his death, that does make a difference with the reply... (And I'm not skilled enough to tell if that must be what she was saying.)
Volume twelve makes me nervous. ><
Anyway. After that we went to Target, and that's where I bought Twilight Princess. Have been playing it since then.
We had a really yummy sauce with dinner. :3 Delish.

No comments: