6.26.2007

A peaceful day.


Midna + Color.

It began with some work on OO! Yes, that's right; I worked on Obscure Orphanage this morning! But I only wrote about a paragraph. And it was a very generic paragraph, a phrase which here means, "so vague that it contained no spoilers for the story whatsoever." Therefore you may see it. Then I had breakfast, showered, walked Cody, played Twilight Princess--I got to the Lakebed Temple but I think I'm supposed to do other things first--and then for much of the rest of the day I colored Midna! And it worked! The colors totally work! It's like the Twilight Zone! doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo... And when you think about it, it really is the Twilight Zone! She's a shadowthingy! O_O Creepy.
Also, I didn't wind up eating dinner. >_> I never got around to it. But I'm not hungry. I should be but I'm not. After when dinner should have been, I mowed the lawn. That was not fun. It filled my hands with pain. And then I made s'mores.
Hai. OO.
--

The Baudelaires trudged into the library with heavy hearts. This does not mean that their hearts were made of lead or stone, which are heavy substances, but that the weight of their sorrow and dread pressed on their hearts and made them feel heavy. So great were their sorrow and dread, in fact, that when they saw that Mello was not in the library, they merely sat down numbly at a table without looking for him. Violet tied her hair back with her ribbon, as if trying to invent a solution to their problem, but she was too glum to focus. Klaus scanned a few of the book shelves for titles of books that might help them out of their predicament, but he was too doleful to focus. And though Sunny gave each of her siblings a gentle, comforting nibble, and tried to think of other ways in which her four sharp teeth might be helpful, she was too dejected to focus.

No comments: