6.23.2007

GAR.

Like I mentioned yesterday... all of today belonged to Cody. Well, most of the day. I did manage to play some Zelda whilst he was asleep or playing with his bone. The purple fog was pwning me because I was not actually supposed to go through the purple fog. Aheheh. So I am now just starting on the Goron Mines. The Goron music is the same! That surprised me. Er, the same theme, I mean. Midi vs. orchestral does make a difference, naturally.
Oh! And I got a chance to hang out on the official website... and Midna gave me music! How sweet of her! +2 relationship points! Though I still don't trust her.
In the afternoon, I kennelled Cody and went to A.N.'s graduation party with C.H. It was nice. :3 And then I came home and Cody was still being obnoxious. Sigh.
No, you don't get writing. I was going to draw a bit today but instead I brought the Gamecube up.

No comments: