6.20.2007

It looks like disaster; it smells like a trend.

So far I have THIRTEEN reviews on the Pirates of the Carribbean fic that I submitted YESTERDAY... How frightening. At least they're all nice, but the flood is alarming. To me at least.

So I woke up this morning... At six, I tried to get out of bed. My body said, "No thank you," and got me right back in. I was exhausted all day... I expect it's jet lag catching up to me. How rude.

Other than that, I did much reading--finished Skybreaker for a second time--and worked on the Cracker Jack puzzle. Had Cody duty a lot. And decided to start reading The Silmarillion for a third time. Maybe this time it'll stick! That book is mad... such a headache to read. All sorts of names and places and... @_@ Oh well. I shall try my darndest.

Oh, and I spent a few hours or something wandering on collegeboard.com.

I bet you want writing, huh? And I should write. I didn't at all today. Problem being that I don't know what to write...
Nope, don't know what to write. Sorry, people. D: Here, you can read the Pirates fic instead.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3604354/1/

No comments: