6.19.2007

This is going to be long.

Oh, geez.

Wednesday I got up at 5:00 A.M. to drive two hours to catch a three hour plane to CA. Lots of sitting involved. Then I was in CA! Saw T.C. on her way out of school, then met Snuffles at the band room. Went and said hi to Mrs. B and a few friends. Then I saw Pan's Labyrinth with Snuffles' friends some of whom I knew too. It was cool. But screen glare is bad. And then we went back to her house and I stayed up till ten there-time which is of course twelve here-time. Eww.

However, that did cause me to wake up right on the dot at six the next morning, which was nice. Then I did... something for several hours, but I forget what. Internet stuff, I'm sure. Snuffles slept in for a long time because her Bio teacher said she didn't have to come. Then the teacher marked her absent anyway. How mean. At school, I said hi to Mr. Pk (must... not... refer... to HIM...) and then went up to Japanese class! I took the final--including the part that Sensei told us to cross off because they hadn't gotten there yet--and finished before everyone else. Aheheh. That was amusing... And then after class... x3 Tee hee. After school I then went to eat with a few people and hung out at A.Z. (both A.Z.s') house afterward... And then Snuffles and I walked to the Forum. <33333333333 style="font-style: italic;">Titanic movie, which made me want to think about T-II, but then while we were eating ice cream (someone spilled the sprinkles and they were consequently confiscated. Hey, that has a nice ring to it), I became more motivated to write that Pirates fanfiction that has lurked in my head since I saw the movie. And J. told me about the SCA, the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval LARP that has been around since the sixties! Amazing! And fascinating! I may join up as a bard or something. And it has a Gaia guild. Mwahaha. Since in English, they simply wrote a portfolio reflection, I wandered off to Art History where everyone else was, joined on the way by D. Later we wandered around some more, and then after school I went to his house and hung out for a while. We ate lunch and played video games until his X-Box died, and then we went and watched youtube videos, including a few of some very stupid men. After that we went to graduation. It made me tear up. XD I'm so sentimental. Following that I went to C's house, had pizza (incredibly slow pizza) with her, and watched Stranger than Fiction. I liked it. There were some pretty funny parts. Then I went back to Snuffles' house and went to sleep.

Saturday morning I worked on the PotC fic and researched the SCA until Snuffles woke up. Then we went over to her neighbor's house and she taught him piano while I played with their fluffy dog. Stayed there for a while; then shortly after we went back, Cheese came to bring me to Mitsuwa, where I bought D.Gray-Man 6 in Japanese as well as a KERA. Also snacks. Then we went and got boba and looked at cute Korean goods (Morning Glory). One of the notebooks said, "I used to have a lot of family." XD Not a very good translation... one would hope. Then I went back to Snuffles' house, where an Asian party was going on. I finally got to meet phoenixflame! XD ちょっとだけ外人の気持ちだったけど平気。

Sunday I worked on the PotC fic again--finished it up--went to Snuffles' church, then pretty much right when we got back we had to get ready for the lunch group (lunch bunch?) barbeque and C. came. The barbeque was awesome. I can't believe I. was in town when I was (hahahahaha)--it worked out perfectly! We spent some time reminiscing, then we went to the pool and swam/tanned for a bit. Then we came back, ate, played charades, took pictures. Cheese started making this random thing about bands. It's hard to explain. Also it's not sane. Once almost everyone had gone home, I figured out how to poke my mp3 player into submision. Sweet. Fell asleep late.

Monday--leaving day. Left pretty early to go to Cheese's since Snuffles had a dentist appointment. Played DDR for a while--Centerfold, Video Killed the Radio Star, No. 13, Doll, a few others. Lots o' fun. Then her mom drove me to the airport. My flight was nice; I got a window seat and spent most of the time drawing a picture of Matt and Mello using poses stolen from the KERA. Ahaha. Incidentally volume 12 is now available in some areas. Ohjoy. I... I should really be less negative about that volume. It contains VK Day! But... yeh. Grah.

Dang, I have to write about TODAY too.
I... spent much time doing the puzzle. It's really making process. Oh, and my mp3 player is now working! But not because of wma files, because the connection between the player and my computer is screwy somehow. XP Oh well. All better now. And Cody has gotten bigger and bitier. I have bite scrapes all over my arms.

No, you don't get writing or art. I've got a lot to do.