6.09.2007

Not Sunday.

We switched the day of our family night, so I'm so confused right now. I keep thinking it's Sunday.

Today, I didn't write... what did I do all day? I finished up editing LABB. Played with Cody. Ate pancakes. I did not go to church, because it was not Sunday! -shakes head- And I roleplayed for over two hours. Wow. It kind of made my head spin, but it was fun. Anyway that's writing, and I drew a bit too, though I don't have anything to show you. Have a nice day. XD

Oh, and I started re-reading HP5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once school is over for me, I'm going to read HP 1- 6, right in a row. At least, that's my goal. Don't know whether I'll follow through with it or not...

WallofIllusion said...

I didn't feel like re-reading 1-4, so I just went straight to five and six, which for some reason I'd only read once each... But that's fixed now. :3