11.30.2009

113009 STRESS DREAMS

First I had a dream about fiction class: because I thought my plane was getting in earlier than it was, I didn't bring home the stories I have to critique for this class and as a result get to do that all this morning. In my dream I hand-wrote the critiques during class. This after having to walk down in the direction of KM-san's apartment and stopping in like a laundromat or something. Actually my brain tried several methods for working out this problem, including

Next, my brain decided to skip through the week and settle on Friday, on which I'm going to Bucca di Beppo's with the Asian Studies department. Because, you know, I'm part of that now, working with them and all. Sounds fun right? Except that I'll be there just... there. Will I have anything to contribute? I have a hard enough time contributing to mass conversations when I know everyone... But none of that was in my dream, because I didn't even manage to get there in my dream. I dreamt I took a shower and then headed straight to Writers' Cafe--hang on a dang second, we have to leave at 1 on Friday, WC is at 3--without brushing my hair or anything. JM (one of my bosses) was there and told me they hadn't left yet. I ran up to my dorm to grab my purse and pull a brush through my hair, but MB-san showed up so I didn't rush out again. When I did leave, it took an unreasonable amount of time to get to Posvar, and then I couldn't get to the seventh floor. (The fourth, brain, the fourth.) It was far more closed-in than Posvar is, and like some of the upper levels of the Cathedral (I think?) certain doors and staircases would only get you to certain areas of the floor. I asked for help from someone doing yoga on the sixth floor. I woke up before I could get to where I was going.

These next three weeks? Kinda gonna suck. *sigh*

No comments: