11.09.2009

110909

In my dream, there was something going on in the Cathedral's common room, but I didn't realize so I went in anyway. It was something sorority-related. Eventually, someone (possibly Director Vance from NCIS...) sat us all down to take attendance, but for some reason it was a complicated process and even when the sign-in sheet had gone around, there were people who hadn't signed in.

I also dreamt that I was watching something on television. It was our living room in California. No, it wasn't--the TV-watching part was not in a room I recognize. I don't remember what we were properly watching, but I remember there being a CG animation of someone in a sewer-y place, on the run. Then Dad made cheesy potatoes. The kitchen was our CA kitchen. Then it was the next day, and we were watching TV again. The same commercial played, and this time I watched more of it. It ended with someone dying a bloody death right by the main character of the commercial, who then threw up. Yeah, not a dang clue what that was advertising. Something about the MC--who may have been an anthropomorphic cat--being a writer? Happy dreams. Following that was an interview with the animator/director of the commercial, who apparently had a movie coming out. You'd think the commercial'd be for the movie then, right? Except the movie looked green and Ghibli Hills-ish. The grass was extremely detailed. With anthro cats, but I didn't like the way they were animated--their balance was off; their legs were leaning too far forward and looked too stiff. The person who was interviewing the animator asked if he'd ever had cheesy potatoes (which we were eating again that night). Then he asked if the animator had ever seen a certain blog that was related to his work. In my dream, I thought that that would be strange because for a moment I thought he was Japanese, but then I remembered he wasn't.

No comments: