11.11.2009

111109 Hey, it's Pocky Day!

In one dream, I woke up to find that one of my roommates, who is full of school spirit (and prejudice), had bought me a bunch of school spirit clothing and a large spirited pillow. The pillow was the kind of pillow that looks like a chair back and has arms. It was navy blue and had the school panther logo on it in gold thread. Some of the clothing was more creative though--there was a set of seven shirts, all layered together, that were rainbow. There was also a really cute tan-ish one that had a kind of Threadless feel about it.
In what may have been the same dream, I was worried about getting to class on time, probably because of my new job and what that entails for my time management. I lived in Forbes, but my dorm room was my current one. I wanted to go shopping when I had the time, and I got new purple headphones--headphones proper, not earphones.

In a separate dream, I was playing "We Didn't Playtest This At All" with my family. It was very muddled. Z won, I think. Somehow I wound up with like six cards. There was something called "Slapanese," which was some kind of Fangirl Japanese, involved.

No comments: