11.10.2009

111009 Dangit Dunning

Part of my dream was set in Hotel Dusk. I was trying to sneak around, which is all one ever does in that game. I had to avoid Dunning. He was being particularly persistent at this point. Like I would go somewhere and then have to hide behind something until he went away. (Not actually possible with the game mechanics.) Somehow I wound up hiding in a freezer. I was standing, but the freezer part was only the top part. Dunno how that worked. It was opened because I didn't want to be shut into a freezer (go figure). But Dunning was looking somewhere else. Someone else came in--might have been my sister T--and I motioned for her to distract him so I could get away. But she didn't get the message and just stayed there talking to him instead, so I stood there freezing. And then I realized I was going to be spotted, so I closed the freezer door. But eventually that became too much and I opened it again--only to be spotted by Dunning. When I woke up, I was cold. (And it was 4:29, so I went back to sleep.)

I also dreamed we were going somewhere in the van. I held hands with Joel Nygren. (RANDOM MUCH??) We were growing a plant and keeping it in the back of the car, and we had to keep watering it. There was really pretty graffiti.

No comments: