11.18.2009

111809: Aaaiiiiee.

Aaah, seriously unpleasant ending to this one.
But from the beginning of what I remember:
I was in my current dorm room. I don't remember the details of what was going on. At one point, I looked under my bed. It was illogically bright there and there were pins scattered on the floor (possibly my deck). But what I did was grab my DS and start playing something--one of the PW games, I think. The volume was too loud and I turned it all the way down.
I don't remember the transition here, but it was the same dream. I went grocery shopping with a few Act class tomodachi. For some reason, Mohler-san was really upset. I bought her some blueberry juice, which she was very excited about seeing, to cheer her up. When we left the grocery store area, we were on the second floor of Posvar and took the escalator down to the first. (That... would make it right about where Einstein's is.) On the way, we lost someone, and I theorized that it was because we'd run into my first-semester writing class teacher. (I ran into her yesterday, and I guess that was incorporated.)
But after that, someone and I were getting ready to go home for the summer (aaaand this makes as much connective sense as one of Excalibur's stories). There was someone to let us into our rooms one last time in order to check and make sure we hadn't forgotten any thing. So he takes me "to my room" which was the outside door to our NJ house but the inside was our current kitchen. Cody, our dog, was curled up where his kennel usually is, but his eyes went wide and crazy when he saw us and he scrambled to his feet, which was hard for him. Apparently he hadn't been taken care of in a while. There were like bits of dog food all over. We let him outside first thing, but Dad was there and said something insulting about him while we were outside. (Does not make sense.) I went outside to the front to see him, and he had changed into a different dog--color was totally different--and was covered in fleas. I tried to comfort him but he was shaking. I tried to force some logic into the situation, but realized I was awake.
Aaaaah. ;^; Codyyyyyy.

No comments: